Refund and Returns Policy
- Customers are within their rights to return any products back to us within the first 14 days, if unwanted.
- Customers must return the unwanted items to us at their own costs. Items must be unused, returned in the original packaging in a re-saleable condition and with a valid receipt.
- Until the packaged items are received by us at our premises the customer is responsible for any loss or damage. Please ask for proof of posting when returning items to us, this is required to protect your loss in the event that the items are not received by us at our premises.
- Once we have received the items, we will notify you and refund the purchase price excluding the original carriage charge within 30 days of receiving the goods back to our premises.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Items;
- You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a period of fourteen days.
- We may request photographic evidence of damaged items received which may be used to support a claim against the courier for items damaged in transit.
- You must return the products to us within 14 days after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or by cheque (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
- Customers must contact our Customer Service Department immediately if an item is received from our courier in a damaged condition.
- Resin Products Ltd will cover the postage cost of faulty goods back to our premises for testing within the first 30 days after purchase. After this period of time has elapsed it is reasonable to assume that the goods were as described and in good working order for 30 days and therefore the postage costs must be covered by the customer.
- Items that have developed faults within the manufacturers warranty period will be required to be tested to verify the fault and to see if repairs can be made. If a product is returned as faulty and no fault is found, the customer is expected to pay the costs of shipping. Where a fault is identified we may offer a replacement if it is a vital piece of equipment, if the fault is not found in this case we reserve the right to charge for the replacement.